R.IP.

We loved you, Gutter forum.. you made us think bad thoughts, and now.. you're floating away. You served us well.

2009-2009
R.IP.

We loved you, Gutter forum.. you made us think bad thoughts, and now.. you're floating away. You served us well.

2009-2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Rules & Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xennyeh
Pees Her Pants
xennyeh

General Rules & Info Empty
PostSubject: General Rules & Info   General Rules & Info I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 9:28 am

1. NO fighting, or picking on other members. I want this to be a forum where everyone gets along and has a nice time.

2. Try to keep things slightly clean, cos it gets a little messy in pic spams sometimes. (i.e. the pictures are too big + stretches screen). There's an icon (the picture with a file) that should allow you to resize it without having to go anywhere + upload pics.

3. Cursing is allowed, but don't say anything that would insult others!

4. NO RED ROBE. Why? Cos makes my eyes hurt haha.. unless it's for evil purposes. When I say evil.. I mean EVIL.

5. Have fun!

Also, a way to request new things, or have things removed:

PMing me or a mod.

--
--
Now, some Mod rules!
--

Mods:

Do not Ban without asking me.

Do not edit things on the forum besides posts.

Do not abuse your powers.

Last edited by xennyeh on Thu 14 May 2009, 10:59 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : removed things.)
Back to top Go down
http://n2.nabble.com/The-Gutter-f2644241.html
xennyeh
Pees Her Pants
xennyeh

General Rules & Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Rules & Info   General Rules & Info I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009, 8:36 pm

Point System:

I would also like to explain a few things:

The "Gutterness" thing is a point system for FUN, not a contest or anything. Here's how you can 'level' up:

Posting in a normal thread: 1 points

Creating a normal subject: 3 points

Creating a subject in the art area: 20 points

Posting in the art area: 10 points

Posting/creating a topic in the calender: 10-20 points

There's also a little point system to say you liked a users post. Click the little + and - signs on the right (they're small, so pay attention) to vote/give reese's/give points. A green bar will appear afterwards. DO NOT post whore in the general area to get points, unless you're doing the guessing game.

--

Calender: No rules, but there's some info to post a date to the calender.

"When you are creating a new topic, you will have "Calendar Options" under the post screen - this does not work if you reply to a post. There you can chooses the date and the time of the calendar event as well as the duration."

In the thread that contains the comment that you made on the calender can be commented on by others -- if you don't want it to be like that, lemme know or a mod cos then I'll lock it and shiz. Yeah, I like saying shiz.

--

Note: requires something that supports irc. some stuff:

pidgin.im
xchat.org
mirc.com (you have to pay for this unlike the others)
http://mibbit.com/chat/

--

Server: irc.freenode.net
Channels:

##gutter
##thegutter

Also, try to explain who you are when you log on.
Back to top Go down
http://n2.nabble.com/The-Gutter-f2644241.html

General Rules & Info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Gutter :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: